These guidelines apply to all members of Corinium Radio.
You are welcome to attend our meetings without becoming a member. However… If you wish to use any of our equipment (ie digital recording equipment, studio equipment etc.) then you must first complete a form.
On the Air: Studio Guidelines
Material broadcast should:
- Aim to offer a local context.
- Offer a different perspective in production and content.
- Always aim to be as original as possible rather than adopt other ‘existing formats‘.
- Confirm with equal and human rights practice and policies.
- Always celebrate difference and promote cultural diversity.
- Promote the distinctiveness of Cirencester.
- All publicity must be cleared with Corinium Radio.
- Corinium Radio licence holders or the Station Manager will have the final say on all output.
Programme Proposal Process
- All programme ideas should be based on a written or audio proposal form.
- All programme makers must attend project training sessions before using resources.
- Proposals will be discussed at regular open meetings.
- The locally appointed Core Committee Group will make decisions on commissioning and supporting proposals.
- A production schedule will then be agreed depending on available resources.
- A named person will be available for contact, support and supervision.
Code of Conduct
- No one under the influence of alcohol, drugs or substance misuse will be allowed on site.
- Alcohol or drugs are not allowed on site.
- Everyone must abide by health and safety guidelines.
- No-one should do anything to bring Corinium Radio into disrepute.
- Everyone must refrain from verbal or physical bullying.
- Respect must be shown for all, regardless of their gender, race, age, religion or sexuality.
- Nothing broadcast should cause offence.
- It is the responsibility of everyone who broadcasts to check his or her music and material to make sure that no one should be offended or feel oppressed by our output but instead be informed, enlightened and entertained.
- On duty Station manager has the final say on what goes out on air.
How to Join
You can become a member of Corinium Radio by downloading a Membership Form and bringing to any of our committee meetings.