To help us achieve our 30 Hour Marathon successfully, we will be following rules similar to use used in world record attempts for the longest ever live broadcast.
Since this is not a world record attempt, we have modified them slightly to suit the needs of Cameron, Harry, Corinium Radio and all the other special guests who will be dropping in over the weekend.
The rules are as follows:
- The mixing desk / studio equipment must be operated by Cameron or Harry at all times.
- For each hour of broadcasting completed, Cameron and Harry earn a 5 minute break each.
- Breaks are accruable so presenters may opt to take eg. 15 minutes once every 3 hours, or 30 minutes once every 6 hours.
- Cameron and Harry must not both take a break at the same time as each other.
- Cameron and Harry must speak in every single link.
- The use of voicetracking (pre-recording a link to be played later) is not permitted.
- No more than 2 consecutive tracks may be played back to back with no spoken link between them.
- No single song/piece of music played may last more than 6 minutes.
- No more than 10 minutes may pass without Cameron or Harry being on air.
- The entire broadcast must be recorded and videotaped.